Connecting to Criteo data required creation of a custom application in your Criteo account. The following steps will guide you through the steps:
1. Go to https://partners.criteo.com/
2. Create a new Organization (if it is not already created)
3. Click the Create New App button
4. Fill in the Name and the Description fields and click Create App. Configure a new app.
5. Navigate to the Service section, choose Marketing solutions. Click Save.
6. Navigate to the Authorization section, choose the Read value for every Domain in the row. Click Save.
7. Navigate to the App Credentials section and click the Create new key button. The browser will download a text file with the New App credentials.
8. Click Authorize App in the right upper corner.
9. Click Generate URL and copy-paste it in the address bar of the browser.
10. Scroll to the Portfolio Access section, choose the Account name and click Ok.
1. Add a template or a widget to a dashboard by using the BIG RED button at the bottom right of the screen.
2. While in the connection wizard, locate Criteo in the list of applications
3. When prompted, enter the keys that you generated earlier (open the downloaded file with the App Credentials and copy-paste Client Id and Client Secret).
Once you enter the keys, Octoboard will be able to connect to the new Criteo app and retrieve Paid Advertising data.